Monday, February 2, 2009

Thanks Sandra Bullock, for being a quitter.


This Friday, Feb 6, 2008. Lykke Li at Phoenix Concert Theatre in Toronto, ON. She makes some awesome songs, like Little Bit and Dance Dance Dance. Also, her take on Kings of Leon's "Knocked Up" is pretty fantastic. Therefore, lets all go watch and listen. Hopefully I will see you there. Check out some more!



Last Saturday, Jan 31, 2008. Emma Lee and Revival Dear kicked the front room at London Music Club's ass. The created a super enjoyable and relaxing fun atmosphere filled with rad folkish fun, if you missed them, which you more than likely did, check them out next time! When is next time?
Emma Lee
Revival Dear


Here is a list of upcoming shows that I shall be attending...let me know if you wanna join me...the more the merrier as always!

Feb 6. Lykke Li at Phoenix Concert Theatre in Toronto
Feb 7. The Waking Eyes and The Arkells at Call the Office in London
Feb 12. The Von Bondies and Young Rival at Call the Office in London
Feb 20. The Hylozoists at The Out Back Shack (Fanshawe College) in London
Feb 21. Blitzen Trapper at The Horseshoe Tavern in Toronto
Feb 27. Shaun and Jackie of One Way Trip at the Front Room of London Music Club, in London

I will post the shows for the months following February, but I don't want to overwhelm anybody (or type html all day).



I am officially recommending the movie Prime, starring Uma Thurman and Meryl Streep. Uma Thurman can do no wrong in my opinion, but this is well worth checking out. Playing a suprising supporting role in this film is the soundtrack, and I think you'll know what I mean from the opening credits. Romantic comedy it may be, I'm sticking to my guns on this one.

Also, I just read that Sandra Bullock was original the female lead in this, but wanted to many changes on the script that the director wouldn't budge on. So she left. I've never been so thankful that Sandra Bullock is a stubborn quitter.

No comments: