Saturday, October 23, 2010

Let's Try This Again

Again, in my countless hours out and about, as well as online, I come across some pretty amazing things. This blog was always a sort of therapy for me, as I would seek out the dopeness that's out there and present it here for you.

SO! I'm gonna try it again. Here's what I've been diggin:

Bon Iver

I'm well aware that Justin Vernon and his band Bon Iver is old news, but the music never gets old. I once had the pleasure of seeing this band, in the rain, at Lollapalooza. I'd be jealous if I wasn't me. Basically, I just wanna remind you all to get into this if you haven't yet. It's atmospheric and soulful and amazing. This is probably my favorite tune of the album:



Watch the whole thing, it gets awesomer at the end, where elements of this video become part of the song itself.

I also recommend checking out the Ellie Goulding cover! Seriously, it's great.



More next time, let's ease back into this. Peace and love!

No comments: